Just Received a Social Security Card?

For those who just received their Social Security Card

Students that are working and being paid through NC State payroll are required to provide a Social Security Card to payroll, specifically International Compensation and Taxation (ICT). This will always be the case for foreign national student employees (as well as foreign national non-student employees).
Students that just received their Social Security Card for employment purposes may have been contacted by International Compensation and Taxation for the Social Security Card as well as other documents. However, since the Social Security Card may not have been received at that time, the visitor with the new card will need to contact ICTquestions@ncsu.edu as soon as possible letting them know a card was received for instructions. They cannot update it themselves in any scenario. An employee MUST NOT send their card as an attachment to an email. ICT will provide a secure link for uploading with their instructions.