Deduction Cancellation


Some voluntary deduction plans may be canceled online via MyPack Portal. Once you have logged into the portal, select “Employee Self Service”. “Voluntary deductions” is an option under “Payroll and Compensation”.

If you prefer, you can complete a NC State Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form. However, please note that it can take up to two weeks to process a paper form.


To cancel deductions not available through MyPack Portal or the paper form:

Graduate Fees –

Gym Membership – University Recreation (919) 515-7529

Cooperative Extension Employees – CALS Personnel Office (919) -515-2708

State Employees Association of North Carolina – SEANC Office (800) 222-2758

All other benefits – Human Resources Benefits Office (919) 515-2151